Accountant, Apac (Mnc Retail)
Accountant, APAC (MNC Retail)
Our client is a leading fashion retail brand with international presence. We are assisting them to look for a Regional Accountant position to join their expanding team.
* Prepare accounting vouchers, inter-company billings
* Handle the month-end inter-company reconciliation.
* Prepare the balance sheet schedules (manual inventory accrual reconciliation & manual AP aging report).
* Follow up the inventory AP/Accrual discrepancies matters (liaise with e-Com team, logistic team, sourcing team, Finance team, distribution team, supply planning team, country finance team)
* Sox compliance & self-test documents.
* Degree holder in Accountancy/Finance
* Minimum of 5 years work experience in handling full sets of accounts, preferably gained from MNC and Retail/Wholesale industry
* Professional qualifications holder will be an advantage
* Knowledge in SAP or other ERP
* Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and can work independently
* Fluency in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading international organization who is able to offer the right individual to the chance to impact a regional business.
Interested individuals can apply now and send CV to Vivian Wong, or call +852 3972 5831 for more information. Only relevant candidates will be contacted.
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com