Accounting Manager, hk &Amp; Macau (Luxury Retail)
Accounting Manager, HK & Macau (Luxury Retail)
Our client is a leading luxury fashion brand with international presence. We are assisting them to look for an Accounting Manager to join their growing team.
* Responsible to check and review overall accounting job functions, including closing of whole set of accounts, producing monthly financial statements, cash flow forecast, management analysis reports, performing expenses control and variance analysis.
* Responsible to review for monthly closing reporting for FRHK according to both JV partners' requirement
* Supervise the accounting team for the routine supporting functions.
* Checking of bank payments advices & vouchers, stock adjustment and debit not and credit note.
* Prepare yearly budget, forecasts 3 years plan, PAD P&L and ad-hoc report for business plan and investment proposal.
* Handle the liaison work with auditor regarding FRHK's year-end audit and tax filing
* Provide OTB value for every season
* Advice the system work flow for SAP
* Handle the bank loan cash flow and memo for Management
* Handle insurance coverage every year
* Handle and Participate in year-end stock taking.
* Any other duties/matters which may be assigned from time to time
* University graduate in Accounting or related disciplines
* Minimum of 5 years relevant accounting experience in MNC / Retail Industry
* Knowledge of SAP is a definite advantage
* Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, Mandarin is definitely an advantage
* Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills.
* Out-going and energetic individual with a "To-Do" attitude
* Proficiency in system knowledge and computer applications. Excellent Access and Excel and PowerPoint skills
Interested individuals can apply now and send CV to Vivian Wong, or call +852 3972 5831 for more information. Only relevant candidates will be contacted.
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com