Apac Customer Care Consultant
NET-A-PORTER.COM launched in June 2000 and has since successfully established itself as the world’s premier luxury online fashion retailer. With its acclaimed editorial format, express worldwide shipping to 170 countries, luxurious packaging and easy returns, NET-A-PORTER offers an unparalleled shopping experience. NET-A-PORTER.COM is the flagship brand from the NET-A-PORTER group which comprises theOutnet.com, the most fashionable fashion outlet, and MRPORTER.COM, the global men's style destination.
We currently have a number of fantastic opportunities for Sales and Customer Care Consultants to join our team, working with an experienced team of consultants and Senior Consultants, providing exceptional service to our customers.
To assist customers with any issues with regards to their returns or their orders via emails or by phone
Communicate promptly any information to customers about their orders
To help customers to register online and/or to process their orders
Deal with complaints and escalation process where necessary
To handle difficult customers with professionalism
To be able to deal with customers with late returns and faulty goods
Liaise with Fulfillment for any issues with customers’ orders
Liaise with Shipping department over issues raised by customers with regard to either orders or returns
To assist Finance Department with customers on security checks (calls or emails)
Liaise with Finance for any accounting enquiries and flag accounting issues raised by customers
Maintain a high level of service awareness at all times
Active use of order tracker and order database
To help customers with product enquiries
- Excellent experience with Customer Care in an office environment or on the shop floor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Fluency in a second language is beneficial.
- Good team-player
- Excellent keyboard and written skills, articulate with good spelling and grammar
- Excellent communication skills specifically in regard to building relationships with customers
- Reliable and consistent
- Flexible attitude and able to take initiative
- Excellent eye for detail and good organizational skills
- Experience with Microsoft packages
- Must demonstrate an appreciation and understanding of the importance of customer care as a function within the business
- Fresh graduates with a Customer Services background or relevant expertise will be considered
- Willing to work on weekends
This role is full-time, 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, starting at 7 am or 8 am Location:
This role with be based at our Wanchai office in Hong Kong.