Assistant Account Sales Manager
Accountable for proactively soliciting and handling sales opportunities.
Ensures business is turned over properly and in a timely fashion for proper service delivery
Assists in leading all day-to-day activities related to sales with a focus on building long-term, value-based customer relationships that enable achievement of sales objectives
Achieves personal sales goals
- University education preferable.
- 3 years working experience in Room Sales.
- Good knowledge of Corporate travel Segment.
- Exceptional communication skills in spoken and written English.
- Proficiency in Mandarin is an advantage.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Well organized, Self-motivated and independent person.
- Demonstrate ability to contribute in teamwork environment