Associate Legal Counsel
Established in 1999 and headquartered in the US, FXCM is a leading FX broker with a proven track record of market analytical excellence. FXCM has companies regulated in many jurisdictions across the world, including the UK and Australia. Through relationships with multiple partners and affiliated companies, FXCM is able to provide abundant FX resources to the global market. Additionally, FXCM has consultation centres in Shanghai, Chengdu and Guangzhou to provide diversified market information.
Advisory responsibility with regard to a broad range of legal subjects including financial regulations, contracts, intellectual property, company law, tax, employment and litigation.
Coordination with legal team members in New York and Europe and compliance team members in Hong Kong and other affiliated departments.
Project management over litigation matters
Company secretarial duties
Contract review, drafting, and negotiation
Participation in other FXCM legal projects as directed
- Must be a qualified lawyer in Hong Kong with excellent academic credentials
- At least 2 years of post-qualification experience with either a top law firm or a financial services or internet company
- Experience in Hong Kong law and a familiarity with PRC law
- Candidates must be willing to travel (international and domestic) and work extended hours when necessary to complete projects in a timely fashion
- Fluent Mandarin, Cantonese and English language skills (speaking, reading and writing). An ability to read and write both Simplified and Traditional Chinese is essential.
- We are dedicated to fostering a Work Hard Play Hard, Friendly Working Culture being a Participation Organization of Work Life Balance (WLB) for 2017/2018. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome applications from all walk of life and nationalities with the required skill and experiences.
- Career Development / In-house and on the job training / Comprehensive Medical Coverage / Life Insurance / Discretionary Bonus / Visa Sponsorship.
- 5 day week / Monthly Birthday Staff Party / AL ranging from 10 to 23 working days / Marriage leaves / Full paid Maternity and Paternity leave / Annual Party / Care for Community events.