Business Development Executive (Beauty Industry)
We’re regionally recognized as one of the most dynamic beauty groups and luxury brand operators with 20 years.
To cope with our expeditious business expansion, we are now inviting initiative and passionate talents to join us.
This role will assist the Commercial Manager to drive and implement beauty product / brand. If you find yourself a detail-oriented and highly organized individual who are passionate working in beauty industry, please don’t hesitate and apply this position promptly!
Formulate custom brand / product launch management plans and update the status regularly.
Determine product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing the product nature and sales cost and anticipating sales volume etc.
Participate in the design of product packaging and creation of in-store marketing displays if need.
Plan, coordinate and execute brand events in support of Product launches / Customer events / Retails events as well as post event performance analysis
Develop product catalogues and promotion materials.
Identify new initiatives to improve sales and brand image
Assist in maintaining the marketing budget and keep track all expenses to ensure cost effectiveness.
- Degree holder in Marketing or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in FMCG industry especially in skin care / hair categories is highly preferred
- Strong personal interaction and presentation skills
- Well-organized, proactive, self-motivated and collaborative team player.
- Preferably with experience from / would like to develop a career in skincare, make up and health food industry
- Excellent command in both written / spoken English and Chinese
- Knowledge of operating iMAC is an advantage
- Knowledge on high quality marketing materials and sales tools
- Immediate available is preferred