c++ Developer Within Top Investment Bank
Exciting career opportunity for a C++ Developer who loves to work with a top global investment bank. If you have C++ core development experience with passion to work for an investment bank, this could be perfect for you.
As one of the world's most prestigious brands, this organization offers a very rare job vacancy for a C++ Developer with 3-6 years of experience to work on FIX-based order management system. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who is looking to develop business knowledge and technical skills through various project deliveries of Structured Products Business.
As a C++ Developer, you will be working with the Index and Structured E-Trading team which will enable you to use your skills within front office FIX-based order management. You will be joining an exciting team with a global network including Bangalore, Singapore, Hong Kong, New Jersey and London.
This role will enable you to use your skills to:
* Translate business and technical requirements into a well-engineered business
* Interface with internal clients / end users and other development teams
* Participate in the full SDLC for software written with C++, Java, SQL, Perl, SOAP, etc.
* Excellent exposure and training across both middle to front office trading systems
* A clear structure of career path leading to management roles
* Great exposure in regional platforms
* Lucrative bonus and commission structure
* International career opportunities
* Great company culture
What it takes:
* 3-6 years of C++ development experience
* Scripting languages such as python, Perl, Linux / Unix
* SQL / Software engineering principles( Design patterns/ Multithreading, OO, etc)
* Experience in formal SDLC will be an advantage
* Strong communication skills in English and Cantonese is an advantage
Interested? Apply now!
Are you our new C++ Developer? Apply now online!