Compliance Manager (Textile)
Compliance Manager - Factory Audit (Textile)
My client is a large EU retailer with sourcing office in Hong Kong, they are newly open a position of Compliance Manager responsible for factory audit, social compliance and etc. in textile and apparel area.
* Lead the ongoing management of the compliance program of social ethic, safety and environment as well as code of compliance condistions.
* Proactively proposes ideas to improve program process workflow, activities and structure.
* Communicate compliance standards, expectations and requirements to vendors, merchandising teams, customers and third parties.
* Provide compliance-related support to Hub and Local Vendor Compliance and merchandising teams to ensure enforcement of compliance standards.
* Manage internal and external customer relationships to enhance customer service experience and ensure service quality and efficient operations.
* Coordinate with team and manage compliance programs with retailers and others, including Social Compliance, Supply Chain Security Compliance, Environmental Compliance, audit report reviews, monitor KPIs and other elements.
* Educate suppliers/factories to build self-monitoring capacity on implementation of compliance program and assistant to factories to develop corrective action plans.
* Provide training and education of company and customer standards, expectations and requirements to vendors and factories.
* Review complaints, concerns, or questions relative to compliance issue and provide consultative support to factories and customers.
* Degree Holder in any discipline.
* Minimum 8 years' relevant experience in garment industry.
* Experience in policy implementation, survey benchmarking, analysis and vendor compliance in buying/trading Office or manufacturing Industry.
* Experience in developing and delivering social compliance trainings is a plus.
* Good communication and interpersonal skills.
* Strong problem solving skills, adaptive, meticulous and able to work under tight timeline.
* Excellent command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
* Willing to travel.
* Less experience will be considered as officer.