Country Manager Eastern & South Eastern Asia
Since 1939, Boggi Milano plans and designs contemporary men’s fashion with a unique style.
References from the past and visions of the future generate the elegance of the present.
Being contemporary and feeling at ease in every situation. This is what are aiming at and
achieve men who choose to share Boggi’s sober taste, made of precious balance and bound to
highlight the quiet strength of normality, expressing without ever exceeding.
Boggi Milano is now present in the European, Asian and Emirates markets with over 160
stores in more than 31 countries, confirming the worldwide success of the brand’s Made in
Italy exports, equated with elegance and quality.
The winning formula for this success is the combination of dynamism, determination, passion
and energy, that are the main ingredients of the worldwide retail expansion strategy.
BOGGI MILANO, a leader in the Menswear Segment, seeks a Regional Manger for Eastern and Southern Eastern Asia.
The candidate possesses several years of relevant regional experience in the retail sector
within the Asian region having managed a large number of retail stores within the territory
and having grown through the ranks of retail.
Pivotal senior role in our organisation it reports directly to the CEO and the Executive
Committee and involves a very high level of responsibility and self-motivation.
His extensive expertise and knowledge enables him to
· Take responsibility for profit, revenue, cash and quality targets ;
· Interpret and explain Business Performance Reports on a monthly, quarterly and seasonal
basis with all Company’s significant KPIs.
· Manage Marketing and PR initiatives in his territory within well defined Budget and
Strategy guidelines ;
· Present detailed Annual Budgets for his territory as well as monthly, quarterly and
seasonal Forecasts for revenue, profits and expenditures ;
· Recruit, coach, motivate and incentivize his retail staff together with HR ;
· Research, Analyse and propose new Retail Locations in the Territory
Implementing his strategy via Field Coaches, first line of reporting, orchestrating
consequently Store Team Leaders and Visual Merchandisers, he will nonetheless be the
testimonial of the Brand toward customers and colleagues, spreading Brand Values and
Company’s DNA and Ethics.
Willing to reside within the region and to travel extensively, the candidate will possess
excellent written and verbal communication skills in Chinese, Mandarin, Cantonese &
Additional languages will be a welcome plus.
Company offers an attractive Package tailored to the proven experience of the candidate.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
colour, religion, sex, and national origin.
The ideal candidate must possess
· Excellent leadership and motivational skills ;
· Strong organizational and analytical skills ;
· Exceptional knowledge of retail operations throughout every facet of the ready to wear
industry, namely Retail Operations, Merchandising, Visual
Merchandising, Business Development (Menswear segment will be a plus) ;
· Proven decision-making capabilities ;
· Strong proven relationships within the retail community and extensive network of
contacts functional to the Retail Development of the Brand.
Chinese, English, Mandarin, Cantonese.