Customer Engagement Marketing (Lifestyle) 60k
Creative and fun environment
Strong loyalty and CRM background
Our client, a established brand and they are currently looking for a CRM Manager to develop marketing strategies and events to enhance customers’ relations.
Lead a team to maintain the relationship with customers by launching CRM program to increase customer loyalty and satisfaction
Solicit and analysis member usage patterns to implement loyalty programmes.
Work closely with cross-functional team to maximize customer satisfaction
Carry out the action plans to uplift the member satisfaction and service quality
Collaborate with customer-service team to design marketing programs
Handle all member complaints and enquiries in a timely fashion
Develop and implement the customer loyalty strategy to improve acquisition and retention of customers.Drive new marketing strategies to improve attractiveness of current loyalty / retention programs
Oversee and manage on-going customer experience / events and loyalty activities
- 8 years of solid CRM and marketing experience with minimum 3 years experience in managerial level preferably in hospitality, customer service environment and luxury retail.
- University degree is preferred
- Fluent in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin is an advantage
- Experience in CRM analysis and consumer behaviour research
- Proactive, creative and innovative with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in managing loyalty program and is passionate in meeting and working with people of different levels
- People with less experience will be considered as Assistant CRM Manager