Digital Marketing Manager
I.T rides on a unique multi-brand, multi-layer business model that only proves to success: a multi-channel approach that caters specifically to well-defined groups of fashion lovers in targeted regions with distinct multi-brand stores and single-brand shops. Augmenting this diverse mix are respected brands from around the world that I.T licenses, and exclusively developed house brands.
IT, i.t, ete! and double-park are the flagship multi-brand stores, each appealing to contrasting individuals and tastes while retaining the passion that our company is renowned for. I.T shops are the home of sophisticated labels at the forefront of fashion, while i.t is the place for younger shoppers to find the best in fun, edgy casual wear. Fine footwear and accessories feature in the refined spaces of the ete! stores. At double-park, the latest in street wear and the lifestyle that encompasses it are explored in an experimental shopping environment.
Like those who shop at I.T, the team behind the company is energetic, open-minded and appreciates how fashion can form part of a modern lifestyle. Their dynamism and focus have propelled I.T into a major brand, in Hong Kong and in new markets beyond.
Develop and lead corporate marketing and thematic programs to support business goals & brand KPIs
Act as the trusted advisor on creative digital and e-commerce strategy and approach to optimize brand awareness and performance by increasing traffic visits, driving sales leads and conversions via effective digital channels for assigned brands
Collaborate closely with brand and corporate marketing teams to ensure digital marketing campaigns roll out in Hong Kong and China markets successfully which also aligns with brand initiatives fulfilling business objectives and goals
Lead and deliver brand digital and e-commerce performance analytic insights to provide recommendations and sound solutions for future digital marketing strategy and planning for assigned brands
Oversee executions of digital marketing campaigns and results, monitor budgets and post-campaign evaluations
Drive potential collaboration for new partnership opportunities, development and engagement campaigns
Perform as a people manager, lead and provide mentorship to Digital Marketing Team
- Degree holder in Marketing and related discipline
- 6 years and above in-house e-commerce experience, preferably from fashion retail background
- With expertise in digital marketing, e-commerce and emerging digital technology, social trends and insights
- Very familiar with digital marketing and e-commerce channels in both Hong Kong and China market
- Hands on experience in digital analytic tools, managing digital content, email, SMS, CRM and social marketing
- Fluent in both spoken and written Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) and English
- Organized, flexible, be able to deal with multiple projects & meet tight deadlines
- With strong team spirit, collaborative and experience in leading a small team