e - Commerce Manager (Luxury Brand)
A simple, precise and true recruitment service is all we care about.
We aims at providing simple and clean recruitment service in Hong Kong. Our experience and network would enable us to deliver end-to-end services. We are specilised in the Sales and Marketing sector: particularly in Retail and Brands, as well as Media, Digital and Advertising.
Offering clients the best candidate possible is our only mission and we are here to redefine the role of a recruitment agency. We not only grasp but also create every possible opportunity to maximize your recruitment chances and offer you down-to-earth and hassle-free recruitment services.
Our client is a high end fashion group. To cope with their business expansion, they are looking for an E-Commerce Manager join the team.
The Job :
Responsible to develop and manage the expanding E-commerce business in the Greater China and Asia Pacific Region
Formulate the strategy, execution and performance of E-commerce business
Identify and develop new business opportunity, analyze market trends, enhance sales performance and brand exposures
Identify and explore online platforms for the brands according to their positioning in the market
Negotiate with business partners and platforms on the business opportunities, budgets
Responsible for achieving sales target and performing regular business reviews
Formulate, implement and review merchandising strategy, budget in order to achieve sales performance and profit margin
Initiating different operation strategies to different platforms
Reviewing different service providers and manage and give instructions to partners
Exploring e-marketing activities with PR & Communication team and managing sales campaign
Assist and handle ad hoc projects as assigned
- University graduates in Digital Marketing, E-commerce, Business or any related disciplines
- At least 5 years’ working experience in retail e-Commerce business
- Experience in wholesale management and able to manage multi-brands and categories
- Digital marketing experience in International company and keen interest in fashion
- Strategic, proactive and result oriented
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Able to work under pressure, independent and a good team player
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin