Fashion Content Marketing Internship
A.C.F is a contemporary streetwear e-comm brand, targeting gen z & millennials. We are eco minded, ethically responsible and have a philanthropic ethos to the brand.
Highlighting the integrity of each collection, transeasonal and gender-neutral apparel amplifies the versatility of our fully functional and season-centric styles
With a vision to create undeniably fashion-forward pieces, we carefully seek out silhouettes and modern fabrications that will keep one step ahead of the crowd.
A.C.F is far more than a contemporary street wear brand, the A.C.F ‘social shopping hub’ is a new, innovative shopping platform that combines a responsible shopping experience and philanthropic ethos with an eco friendly & ethically sourced product.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and conscientious individual join our vibrant team to assist the Marketing/Digital Marketing & Brand Managers in their daily operations.
Your position will be varied and educational with the opportunity to progress quickly and develop as much responsibility as you initiate.
Able to work independently
Takes own initiative
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: Bachelor's
Required language: English (Must be fluent in verbal & written)
Your application should include a cover letter, CV & design portfolio along with any website social media links - applications not containing a cover letter or supporting work will NOT be considered.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist in implementing social media & content strategy.
- Create content/copy for blog, social media, multimedia, marketing campaigns, website & offline.
- Assist the Marketing & Brand Manager - day-to-day creation & oversight of editorial content on social media platforms, including tweets, posts and discussions (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat etc.)
- Work closely with Marketing & Brand Manager to develop concepts and communications plans for all product and brand launches.
- Assist with the development & designs across all web-based mediums: website, landing pages, online ads, advertisements, seasonal style guides, and infographics.
- Assist in the analysis, brief, and execution of web projects meticulously from beginning to end.
- Assist in photoshoots & campaigns.
- Assist during event/pop-up activities.
Qualifications and Skills
Photoshop & Adobe Suite - Essential
Proficient in photography & videography - preferred
Advanced Microsoft office & Mac proficient
Job Type: Internship