Follow up design project from idea generation to production;
Translate design directions and concepts from technical drawings, sourcing, to fitting and sampling;
Work closely with merchandising team to research in the latest fashion trends and development in the use of materials, trims, colors, through theme boards and the sourcing of such items in each season.
- Diploma or above preferably in Fashion Design / Textile & Clothing or related disciplines;
- Min. 5 years’ of experience in Fashion Design field, especially in kids and homewear;
- Experience in factory operation is an advantage;
- With strong sense of fashion trend, color and new materials development;
- Full Macintosh skill is a must, proficient in Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop;
- Good communication skills, open minded and able to work in a very fast pace environment;
- Highly motivated, team player, willing to learn and well organized;
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English, Mandarin and Chinese;
- Frequently travel to China is required.