Inventory Control Manager, Apac (Mnc)
Inventory Control Manager, APAC (MNC)
Our client is a leading global retailer with international presence. We are assisting them to look for a Regional Inventory Control Manager to join their growing team.
* Manage the Asia Inventory Control and Sales Audit team (3 staffs) in HK to monitor processes and procedures related to inventory and retail sales according to global standards & perform regular review for improvements
* Timely report for non-compliance with inventory management and retail sales related incident, work closely with Loss Prevention and Retail Operations to resolve the incident.
* Work closely with subsidiaries and various departments of regional office to resolve inventory and retail sales related issues, including compliance, process review, operation & system enhancements and recommendations
* Partner with local Finance in reconciliations of inventory & retail sales data, administering & processing charge back, analysis of key P&L and B/S accounts in SAP Retail system
* Strategy formulation and providing Inventory Control and Sales Audit employees with direction and development
* Organize and coordinate physical inventory and cycle counts at stores and follow up relevant issues
* Administrate internet banking system and maintain master record of bank signatories
* Degree holder in Accounting, Finance, or business-related disciplines
* Qualified accountant is an advantage
* 6-8 years Retail inventory control experiences with over 3 years on managerial position gained from MNCs
* Experience in treasury management preferred
* Knowledge of SAP required
* Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
* Highly organized with excellent time management skills
* Excellent communication skills in written & spoken English and Chinese
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading international organization who is able to offer the right individual to the chance to impact a regional business.
Interested individuals can apply now and send CV to Vivian Wong, or call +852 3972 5831 for more information. Only relevant candidates will be contacted.
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com