Investor Relations Manager (hk Listed)
Investor Relations Manager (Listed Property Developer)
Our client is a renowned Property Developer listed on the main board of Hong Kong Stock Exchange. We are now seeking a talented individual to join them as an Investor Relations Manager to work closely with the growing team.
* Plan, organize and execute investor relations activities/events, including investor meetings, roadshows etc.
* Conduct research and analysis and monitor market and industry news
* Handle queries from investors and the media
* Compile feedback from analysts, investors and shareholders
* Liaise with internal and external parties to prepare presentations, roadshow materials, press release and investor reports
* Provide administrative and executive support to the team
* Handle ad-hoc assignments as required
* Bachelor Degree (or higher) in Business, Finance or related fields
* Minimum 8 years experience in Finance, Accounting or similar fields
* Minimum 3 years experience in Investor Relations function
* Experiences in property industry is an definite advantage
* Good organizational, written, presentation, communication, project management and analytical skills.
* Good command of verbal and written English and Chinese; able to speak Mandarin
Interested individuals can apply now and send CV to Vivian Wong, or call +852 3972 5831 for more information. Only relevant candidates will be contacted.
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com