IT Helpdesk Support ($25k+)
IT Helpdesk Support
Exciting career opportunity for a Helpdesk Support who loves to work within a Top Insurance company. If you have experience working within desktop/network support and have an interest to work within the Insurance industry, this could be perfect for you.
As a Helpdesk Professional, you will be responsible for providing support on 1st and 2nd tier Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN) and desktop support to end-users in person or over the phone.
What you need to do:
* Install, modify, and repair PCs, laptops, mobile devices, printers
* Provide technical support on desktop and mobile applications such as MS Office, Outlook, MS O365, Anti-Virus, VPN solution, MDM client, Bloomberg and Thomson Reuters connections, etc.
* Provide IT support during BCP, conduct desktop products evaluations
* Support AV equipment such as projectors, video conference set, etc.
* Co-ordinate with external vendors on software inquiries and maintenance
* Use ticketing system to record and update all user requests and reported problems in a timely manner
What we look for in you:
* At least 4 years' experience in supporting computers and networks
* Solid experience on desktop support and highly skilled on problem solving
* Proficient in Windows/Apple OS, MS Desktop Applications, Adobe Product, McAfee Client, MDM, problem diagnosis tools, remote support tools
* Technical certifications: Microsoft Certified Engineer and Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician have an advantage
* Good command of English and Chinese with good interpersonal skill, telephone manner and service attitude
Interested? Apply now!
Are you our new Helpdesk Professional? Apply now with your resume!