Manager - Infrastructure & Operations (Ref : ct - IT - m)
I.T rides on a unique multi-brand, multi-layer business model that only proves to success: a multi-channel approach that caters specifically to well-defined groups of fashion lovers in targeted regions with distinct multi-brand stores and single-brand shops. Augmenting this diverse mix are respected brands from around the world that I.T licenses, and exclusively developed house brands.
IT, i.t, ete! and double-park are the flagship multi-brand stores, each appealing to contrasting individuals and tastes while retaining the passion that our company is renowned for. I.T shops are the home of sophisticated labels at the forefront of fashion, while i.t is the place for younger shoppers to find the best in fun, edgy casual wear. Fine footwear and accessories feature in the refined spaces of the ete! stores. At double-park, the latest in street wear and the lifestyle that encompasses it are explored in an experimental shopping environment.
Like those who shop at I.T, the team behind the company is energetic, open-minded and appreciates how fashion can form part of a modern lifestyle. Their dynamism and focus have propelled I.T into a major brand, in Hong Kong and in new markets beyond.
To cope with the business expansion of I.T, high calibre candidates are invited to fill the following position:
Manage and monitor all installed computer systems, server, storage, network and telephony infrastructure on premise and cloud based
Proactively ensure the highest levels of system and infrastructure availability
Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with vendors and developers to implement those fixes
Install, configure, test and maintain network operating systems, application software, system management tools and systems integrations
Performs hands on configuration and troubleshooting on various infrastructure and operations related tasks/platforms as necessary
Ensures that IT infrastructure aligns with internal security policies and procedures as well as regulatory requirement.
Responsible for any technological duties associated with cloud computing, including design, planning, management, maintenance and support
Work with vendors and other IT staff for project development and problem resolution
Develop and maintain custom scripts to increase associate and system efficiency
Implement production changes in accordance with the change management policy
Maintain and test backup and disaster recovery strategies
- Bachelor's degree or appropriate combination of education and related experience
- 10+ years of operational IT network administration experience and in progressive IT infrastructure, security and support roles required
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail to ensure issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Ability to identify, document and track issues and risk management functions
- Must be able to work without organizational authority across organizational boundaries to identify business information needs and to implement actions to fulfill them
- Proven ability to work independently and as in a team environment
- Must be able to meet after hours on-call availability requirements
- Excellent knowledge of current protocols and standards, including Active Directory, Group Policies, MS Exchange, Core Switching/Routing, SSL/IPSec, SAN, Virtualization, Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery
- Experience with VMWare and Hyper-V
- Experience with Cloud platform eg. Aliyun, Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant - Infrastructure & Operations