Marketing Campaign Manager Asia Pacific
Excellent Career Opportunity in a Dynamic Environment
We are looking for experienced and energetic candidate to join our team.
•Manage flawless, on-time, and high impact campaign execution using SalesForce Marketing Cloud (SFMC). Execute detailed multi-channel customer journeys encompassing all elements Esprit customer lifecycle, multi-tier loyalty & omni-channel promotions for multiple markets & with full audience segmentation.
•Manage planning, execution, ongoing reporting and optimisation of campaigns (oversee budget spend, manage internal analytics and dashboards, provide optimisation and real time targeting recommendations)
•Build dynamic email campaigns, templates and landing pages using HTML, CSS, AMPScript and related technologies, check device & email client rendering.
•Be the SFMC product expert for local Esprit users. Daily team collaboration with the Regional Ecommerce Marketing & Sales managers to manage retail calendar campaigns. Daily communication with the CRM team & CRM agency to deliver a best-in-market digital loyalty experience through channel agnostic campaign programming (email, sms, wechat, social, advertising) and complex user journeys and loyalty triggers
•Strong focus on ensuring ROI from all communications. Develop core KPIs and test plans around improvement of omni-channel DTC to deliver increased lifecycle value.
•Manage audience segmentation, control groups and design and implement test plans (A/B and multivariate) to understand drivers of response and value.
•Leverage datasets to identify opportunities to improve performance, reach, and return on investment of digital marketing activities
•Develop metrics and track integrated campaign effectiveness utilising internal reporting and system audit. Report campaign results regularly and provide recommendations to leadership and key stakeholders
•Manage the Marketing Campaign Co-ordinator and support cross-function the Head of Ecommerce Marketing & Sales and Head of CRM to deliver a unified customer journey across all digital touchpoints
- Degree in Marketing or related disciplines
- Minimum 3-5 years’ working in retail, e-commerce, and fashion industry with CRM experience
- Understanding of HTML/CSS and Relational Data Concepts (SQL)
- Experience in APAC would be an advantage
- Experience in SFMC, content management, direct marketing and campaign analytics
- Strong sense of brand and customer experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in both English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Highly organized and process motivated
- Proficient in Excel, PPT, Word