PR & Event Specialist
Calzedonia Group is a fashion retail company specializing in the hosiery, beachwear and underwear market. Founded in Italy in 1987, it has in little more than 29 years established a network of more than 4,000 stores in over 42 countries, with stores in many major cities such as Milan, Rome, Paris, London, Berlin, Tokyo, Barcelona, and Hong Kong, and more than 32,000 employees worldwide. The Group’s network will continue to grow further with a full program of new store openings around the world.
As a PR & Event Specialist, you duties include 2 main components:
PR & Communications
1. Assist and cooperate with Head of Communication to Develop PR & Communications strategy plan in line with the global brand strategy & directions, capturing both traditional and online platforms.
2. Implements the approved planning and integrate to ensure full activation of all channels to deliver greater impact.
3. Managing social media network & digital platforms to reach out to audience.
4. Writing newsletter and polishing press releases coming from the press office.
5. Managing ambassadors, celebrities and influencers in the market to grant the exposure of the brand on communication channels.
6. Daily dealing and aligning with the press office to maximize results and post events reports on each month’s projects.
7. Optimize communication flow between internal departments and provide them with appropriate communications materials to support their needs.
1. Organize customer promotions and events in store by working closely to the commercial and event office department both in Hong Kong and Italy.
2. Provides analysis & reporting on events & activities to evaluate their overall effectiveness and constantly reviews the planning and evaluates achievement and proposes changes based on new evolutions in the environment.
3. Translation and production of marketing materials for in store activities and events & organize the materials transfer among stores.
4. Contact suppliers to get the best offers for partnership and different collaboration (gadget, materials, catering, etc)
If you meet these requirements and are interested in joining us please send your application by clicking 'Apply Now'
Welcome Fresh Graduate