As a leading retailer in prestigious leather and fashion brands in Hong Kong, Macao, China and Taiwan, FAIRTON operates over 300 boutiques covering labels of Max Mara, MAX&Co., Marina Rinaldi, Sportmax, iBLUES, Pennyblack, Marella, Weekend by Max Mara, Kookai, Lloyd, 7 For All Mankind, Harmont & Blaine,SABON and ST. by Olcay Gulsen with a staff force of more than 2,800. We are devoted to brand building and development, and committed to delivering quality products and services that enhance the contemporary lifestyles of our customers.
Assist in the tendering processing for store projects in China based on company guidelines;
Work closely with China project team to ensure quality work within a set timescale;
Control samples and drawings flow between Hong Kong, China and Italy;
Manage repair and maintenance work;
Liaise with design team for design drawings under the brand guidelines; and
Perform ad hoc assignments as requested.
- Diploma holder in related discipline with at least 3 years’ experience, experience in PRC is a definite advantage;
- Strong negotiation and communications skills;
- Detail-oriented, organized and good at time management;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Fluency in Putonghua is a prerequisite; and
- Well versed in Microsoft applications and AutoCAD is required.