Regional Assistant Finance Manager, fp&Amp;a (Mnc Retailer)
Regional Assistant Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis (MNC Retailer)
Our client is a globally recognized luxury retail brand. They service every segment of the market, reaching customers in all walks of life, all over the world.
We are seeking a talented individual to join them as a Regional Assistant FP&A Manager to work closely with the growing team.
* Report to the Director of Financial Planning & Analysis Asia
* Handle financial and management reporting within Asia region
* Conduct analysis on key metrics of business performance such as KPIs, SG&A, working capital and capital expenditure etc.
* Involve in all assignments of budgeting and forecasting for Asia region
* Provide support and liaise with other offices in the region for all financial matters
* Qualified member of recognized professional accounting body with degree in accounting, finance, or related business disciplines
* Minimum 6 years relevant experience in management reporting / financial analysis, with at least 2 years in managerial level
* Experience in retail industry with regional exposure is preferred
* Excellent command of both spoken and written English
* High proficiency in MS office, experience in SAP and HFM is a definite advantage
* Strong interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills
* Able to work independently in a fast pace environment and meet tight deadlines
Interested individuals can apply now and send CV to Vivian Wong, or call +852 3972 5831 for more information. Only relevant candidates will be contacted.
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com