I.T rides on a unique multi-brand, multi-layer business model that only proves to success: a multi-channel approach that caters specifically to well-defined groups of fashion lovers in targeted regions with distinct multi-brand stores and single-brand shops. Augmenting this diverse mix are respected brands from around the world that I.T licenses, and exclusively developed house brands.
IT, i.t, ete! and double-park are the flagship multi-brand stores, each appealing to contrasting individuals and tastes while retaining the passion that our company is renowned for. I.T shops are the home of sophisticated labels at the forefront of fashion, while i.t is the place for younger shoppers to find the best in fun, edgy casual wear. Fine footwear and accessories feature in the refined spaces of the ete! stores. At double-park, the latest in street wear and the lifestyle that encompasses it are explored in an experimental shopping environment.
Like those who shop at I.T, the team behind the company is energetic, open-minded and appreciates how fashion can form part of a modern lifestyle. Their dynamism and focus have propelled I.T into a major brand, in Hong Kong and in new markets beyond.
Drive commercial performance and develop retail competencies.
Lead the retail teams to high performance, support them to drive growth, conversion and client acquisition
Monitor and establish appropriate KPI metrics (e.g. comp sales growth, productivity, transactions, staff cost etc.).
Lead productivity evaluation and competitor analysis
Establish a wide variety of training activities, motivate the operations team in driving top tier performance
Guide and coach the sales team and conceptualize incentive programs to achieve targets
Manage all business activities and operational activities within the retail space including but not limited to stock planning, human resources, store management, launch management, marketing program executions
Ensure compliance of operational processes and procedures for store operations, sales, marketing and customer service within the retail stores
Implement standard processes and tools to operate consistently across stores, ensuring optimal in-store execution and KPI’s monitoring.
Keep updated retail trends and best practices and to establish processes for continual feedback and process improvement
- Diploma / University degree in business, management or marketing or equivalent
- Possess 8-10 years retail management experience with 3-4 years' experience in management level being responsible for the P&L of retail operations
- Strong business acumen with successful proven track records in leading sizeable retail team is essential
- A self-motivated individual with excellent leadership, communication, negotiation, strategic planning and staff development are essential
- Strong analytical and people management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer needs and translate them into operational requirements
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills are essential.