Retail Merchandising Professionals, Apac
Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE: RL) is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. For more than 48 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets.
Ralph Lauren is seeking to connect with strong Retail Merchandising professionals to discuss upcoming career opportunities at our Hong Kong Office in the heart of Tsim Sha Tsui.
As vital members of our sizeable Merchandising function, you will play a critical support role in managing RL's Open-To-Buy, driving product assortment selection, and overseeing distribution / allocation / replenishment activities for specific label(s) across the Asia Pacific (APAC).
These roles offer the opportunities for career-driven individuals to work in a tightly-knit team of Merchandising specialists; access unique local markets; and partner with a wide range of stakeholders cross-functionally to drive our business forward.
- A Bachelor degree (with post-graduate qualifications being highly preferred)
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in retail merchandising, buying, planning, distribution / allocation / replenishment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (English)
- Strong computer literacy (Excel: Pivot Table, vlookup)
- Proven capability to work under pressure and the flexibility to adapt to changing conditions