Senior Account Executive / Account Executive – Fashion PR
Reuter Communications is a leader in Luxury Marketing. The agency is dynamic, integrated and independent, representing some of the world’s most celebrated luxury and lifestyle brands. With a team of over 50 full time professionals, the agency is headquartered in Shanghai and has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore and Dubai. Our team of experienced professionals helps clients navigate, communicate and engage with their consumers and stakeholders in an ever-complex world, whenever, wherever, however. We create innovative consumer experiences, inspiring editorial and social content and impactful digital campaigns to drive brand awareness, affinity and engagement.
Our clients include Sotheby’s, Harrods, Swarovski, Farfetch.com, LVMH, AMAN, Estee Lauder, Swarovski, The Ritz-Carlton and Swire Hotels. The agency has been recognized at Awards across the region. The Agency also has its own thought leadership platform called The Luxury Conversation www.luxuryconversation.com
Reuter Communications is a fast-growing, integrated and independent communications agency. With offices in Shanghai, Hong Kong, Singapore and Dubai the agency represents some of the world most celebrated luxury brands!
We are now looking for an experienced Fashion PR - Senior Account Executive / Account Executive (fluent in Cantonese, Mandarin and English) for our fast-growing Hong Kong team.
You must have a passion for fashion and luxury brands. You will be working with a team of 4-5 across fashion and luxury lifestyle brands. Your work will include a variety of communications disciplines including PR, social media, digital marketing, events and influencer marketing.
This role will suit someone with strong fashion PR agency or in-house experience and who is now looking to move up and develop a broad range of skills.
- Work as part of a fast-growing, international team of professionals working on some great fashion and lifestyle clients in Hong Kong
- Help to execute work to a high standard that includes media relations and PR, social media content development, consumer events, influencer marketing and more
- Work collaboratively with your team and the offices in Shanghai and Hong Kong
- Work on a mix of annual retainer clients and projects in the luxury and lifestyle industry
- Act as a day-to-day contact for some clients
- Maintain and develop a strong network of media and KOL contacts and secure coverage for our clients
- Develop written materials of the highest quality
- Deliver against KPIs and actionable metrics
- Play a role in supporting new business development
- Proactively contribute to the development of the agency
Key requirements and skills
- Experience in the fashion industry and with fashion media
- At least 1+ years’ experience gained in a communications / PR agency (ideal)
- Hong Kong native
- Excellent communication and writing skills – Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Knowledge of the media and social influencer landscape in HK and South East Asia
- Understanding and experience working across Hong Kong social media platforms
- Strong relationships with the lifestyle/mass media in HK and South East Asia
- Experience working on events and dealing with vendors
- An enthusiastic team player