Senior Buyer / Buyer (Ref: ct - IT - sb / b)
I.T rides on a unique multi-brand, multi-layer business model that only proves to success: a multi-channel approach that caters specifically to well-defined groups of fashion lovers in targeted regions with distinct multi-brand stores and single-brand shops. Augmenting this diverse mix are respected brands from around the world that I.T licenses, and exclusively developed house brands.
IT, i.t, ete! and double-park are the flagship multi-brand stores, each appealing to contrasting individuals and tastes while retaining the passion that our company is renowned for. I.T shops are the home of sophisticated labels at the forefront of fashion, while i.t is the place for younger shoppers to find the best in fun, edgy casual wear. Fine footwear and accessories feature in the refined spaces of the ete! stores. At double-park, the latest in street wear and the lifestyle that encompasses it are explored in an experimental shopping environment.
Like those who shop at I.T, the team behind the company is energetic, open-minded and appreciates how fashion can form part of a modern lifestyle. Their dynamism and focus have propelled I.T into a major brand, in Hong Kong and in new markets beyond.
To cope with the business expansion of I.T, high calibre candidates are invited to fill the following position:-
Prepare OTB, seasonal and annual buying plans based on a thorough understanding of consumer, market trends and company business objectives
Execute buying activities, stock planning and allocation, and merchandise delivery and reordering situations
Analyze business performance and inventory turn
Work closely with production and sourcing team to ensure the smooth flow of merchandise delivery
Work with marketing and retail teams in regard to speedy response to market dynamics and promotions
- Degree holder in Fashion & Textiles or business discipline
- With at least 3-4 years of experience in buying and merchandising, preferably in the fashion / lifestyle / retail industry
- Proactive, sensitive to figures and strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Excellent product sensibility and understanding of competitive retail landscape
- Attention to detail with high level of accuracy
- Hands on analytical skills in MS Excel and ERP systems in sizable corporation