Senior Buyer / Buyer (Kids' Products)
FILA was established by the FILA brothers in Biella, Italy in 1911.
The FILA brothers business started with textile & knitwear. In its diversified development in 1970s, FILA expanded its sportswear business and formed different classical lines such as tennis, golf, gym, skiing, mountain-climbing, basketball, and gradually developed into a model for sports fashion brand.
Responsible for apparel, footwear and accessories buy
Handle annual / seasonal buying process from budgeting to launching
Formulate buying strategies, develop OTB plans and product mix allocation to optimize sales plan and gross margin
Regularly keep track of sales trend to provide relevant strategies accomplishing business objectives
Work closely with Operations and Marketing team for maximizing top line and minimizing inventory
Analyze the data to formulate a right product plan and solutions to fit for the business needs and cater for the market trend
Conduct and analyze regular buying and selling related report
Provide product training and fashion trend information to frontline sales team.
Shop visit and regular travel for trade shows are required
- A Bachelor's degree in related disciplines is preferred
- Minimum 3 years’ of solid retail buying experience including planning & budgeting
- Strong fashion sense, detail-oriented with good analytical and reporting skills;
- Energetic, proactive, self-motivated, able to work independently and meet tight deadline
- Good team player with strong sense of responsibility;
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel.
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English
- Occasional travel is required
- Less experience would be considered as Merchandiser