Senior Financial Analyst (Mnc Retail/ Fmcg)
Senior Financial Analyst (MNC Retail/ FMCG)
Our client is a leading skin care and personal care brand with international presence. We are assisting them to look for a Senior Financial Analyst to join their growing team.
* Provide coaching and supervision to Accountant on daily accounting operation subjects;
* Review credit hold on sales orders and perform regular review of customer credit limits;
* Review payment vouchers and journal vouchers prepared by external Shared Service Center to ensure accurate postings to correct GL accounts;
* Prepare and review monthly management reporting packs/ schedules sent to GM and Dept. Heads;
* Prepare schedules and reports to comply with statutory/ management requirements and internal/ external audit purpose;
* Assist in ad hoc requirements/projects, process improving and reports / analysis assigned by Management in relation to new strategic initiatives;
* Respond to any Corporate queries by providing accurate financial information timely;
* Coordinate annual budgeting and forecasting process including preparing necessary data to build the forecast, assess reasonableness of business plans and make recommendation on assumptions;
* Primary responsible for annual budgets/ rolling forecast Hyperion/ MR system upload;
* Prepare business proposal / simulations/ modeling with good documentation of clear assumptions and able to make sound business recommendations;
* Able to extract data from various systems for analysis, i.e. Stratum, BPCS, HFM/ Hyperion, MR.
* Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or similar discipline with professional accounting qualification;
* Minimum 5 years FP&A experience in sizeable companies;
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
* Strong communication and documentation skills;
* Good command of spoken & written English ,Cantonese and Mandarin;
* Knowledge of Hyperion, BPCS/AS400, is advantageous;
* Mature, proactive, organized, self-motivated, detailed-oriented, able to work under pressure and tight timeline.
Interested individuals can apply now and send CV to Vivian Wong, or call +852 3972 5831 for more information. Only relevant candidates will be contacted
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com