Senior Manager, Internal Audit, Asia Pacific (Mnc)
Senior Manager, Internal Audit, Asia Pacific (MNC)
Our client is a leading global resort with international presence. We are assisting them to look for a Regional Senior Internal Audit Manager to join their growing team.
* Partner with Senior Management on all fronts to include SOX 404, Enterprise Risk Management and Audit Services Department initiatives/ recommendations around strategic, operational, and financial risk areas
* Lead a team to oversee multiple processes / functions / sections within the audit risk universe and develop risk assessment methodology covering all APAC entities and aligning internal audit resources accordingly
* Provide recommendations to business managers in order to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of internal control
* Assist in the ongoing development of audit methodologies
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Management Information Systems, or an equivalent business or technology discipline
* Appropriate certifications such as CIA, CISA, CFA, CRMA and/or CPA
* Minimum 10 years of Internal Audit experience, at least 5 years of which are at a managerial level
* Experience with SAP and Hyperion
* Able to add value to the Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) process
* In-depth knowledge of risks and internal controls in relation to business processes
* Strong understanding of resort/ retail / wholesale business operations; previous working experience in manufacturing industry is highly preferred
* Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
* Excellent written and verbal skills in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading international organization who is able to offer the right individual to the chance to impact a regional business.
Interested individuals can apply now and send CV to Vivian Wong, or call +852 3972 5831 for more information. Only relevant candidates will be contacted.
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com