Senior Manager, Regional Retail Project Management
Our client is a leading fashion group with worldwide presence. To cope with their upcoming strategic expansion, they are now looking for a high caliber individual to act as in-house consultant to manage projects.
* Working with leadership via the long range plan to identify and prioritize projects to support the business and customers
* Leading a portfolio of projects, establishing the charters for each and supporting project managers through completion
* Conducting feasibility studies - reviewing projects to ensure they can be implemented with excellence
* Working with brand general managers & department leads to ensure projects accomplish stated goals & outcomes within timelines & budgets
* Communicating project status using GANTT charts, stakeholder assessments, score cards and other tools
* Creating project organization structures of sponsors, steering committee, SMEs, technical support, etc. to ensure knowledge and resource support.
* Communicating issues and process briefs to the project sponsors, leadership and management teams
* Ensuring continuous improvement and project stabilization
* Creating a change management work flow for each project - to support employees through the change curve, plan communications, manage transition from 'as is' to 'to be'
* 10+ years of business experience with solid IT System implementation experience
* 5+ years of managing individuals and teams
* Demonstrated team and leadership skills - the job holder must be seen as a credible business partner by executive and department managers; the individual must work effectively in a collaborative environment & foster teamwork
* Demonstrated results in executing multiple projects and integrated plans
* Significant exposure to forecasting, budget and financial management processes
* Excellent process management skills and in writing and implementing SOPs
* Excellent written and oral communication skills