Senior Marketing & Communications Manager
I.T rides on a unique multi-brand, multi-layer business model that only proves to success: a multi-channel approach that caters specifically to well-defined groups of fashion lovers in targeted regions with distinct multi-brand stores and single-brand shops. Augmenting this diverse mix are respected brands from around the world that I.T licenses, and exclusively developed house brands.
IT, i.t, ete! and double-park are the flagship multi-brand stores, each appealing to contrasting individuals and tastes while retaining the passion that our company is renowned for. I.T shops are the home of sophisticated labels at the forefront of fashion, while i.t is the place for younger shoppers to find the best in fun, edgy casual wear. Fine footwear and accessories feature in the refined spaces of the ete! stores. At double-park, the latest in street wear and the lifestyle that encompasses it are explored in an experimental shopping environment.
Like those who shop at I.T, the team behind the company is energetic, open-minded and appreciates how fashion can form part of a modern lifestyle. Their dynamism and focus have propelled I.T into a major brand, in Hong Kong and in new markets beyond.
Lead the team to drive and propose marketing mix (360/Digital/Retail) that responds to the local market and consumer needs to build integrated and engaging consumer brand experiences.
Develop and implement annual and seasonal brand marketing events and thematic programs to support business goals & brand KPIs. Lead implementation and execution to its excellence
Design and implement PR & branding activities in Hong Kong and China for boosting local awareness of brand campaigns and marketing efforts
Actively engage, cultivate and manage media relationships with key local influencers (KOLs & bloggers), editors, stylists, and publicists of existing products to ensure and enhance editorial coverage in relevant print and digital media for new product launches
Liaise and communicate to all media, celebrity/KOL and press requests in a timely and professional manner
Solicit and invite potential celebrities and media partners for key product launch and marketing events
Execute brand marketing projects to achieve sales results, including member events, joint promotions, and crossover campaigns
Liaise with potential collaboration for new partnership opportunities development and engagement campaigns
Oversee coordination and approval of all media advertising assets including digital, print and outdoor
Support the execution of various digital marketing initiatives and end-to end logistics including direct mailings, eDM, SMS, copywriting, social media content management, interactive online campaign development, etc.
Ensure compliance of marketing materials (artwork, imagery, digital, point of sales materials) and proper implementation of retail experience
Manage overall marketing launch calendar and budgets
Analyze new launch and post-campaign performance to deliver both quantitative and qualitative feedback to measure ROI for future enhancements and KPI tracking
- Bachelor degree in Communication / Business Administration / Marketing or related disciplines
- Possess at least 8-10 years' brand marketing or agency experience, with 2-3 years at supervisory level of small team
- Creative and strategic minded
- Presentable, flexible, highly organized with the ability to juggle multiple priorities and work in a fast-paced environment
- Genuine interest in fashion is an added advantage, and continually up on news and happenings in the industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English and Chinese)
- Strong leadership skills with the proven ability to recruit, retain, motivate and develop a team
- Managing multiple stakeholders to produce an outcome with the agreed deadline
- Highly organized with strong time management skills, and the ability to multi‐task and prioritize work effectively
- Makes decisions and recommendations clearly linked to the organization's strategy and financial goals, reflecting an awareness of external dynamics