Senior Mystylist Assistant
MATCHESFASHION.COM is the global luxury shopping destination that brings together over 400 designers with seamless integration of physical and digital customer touchpoints. We are defining the future of luxury commerce with a global website, mobile apps, retail stores, private shopping, VIP events and 24/7 customer care and MyStylist teams. We ship to 176 countries, have over 70 million site visits and 90% of our sales are now online. Now 30 years old, we retain a forward-looking focus on innovation and emerging talent. We are looking for someone entrepreneurial, ambitious and humble to come and be a part of the fastest growing luxury eCommerce brand in the world.
To work as a Senior member within the MyStylist team, assisting to build and expand the online customer database through exceptional customer service and fashion knowledge. With an aim to maximising the eShop results in total, this position focuses on sales and assisting our top tier of clients with the aim of providing them an exceptional and personalised service at every touchpoint with the business.
• Day to day management of your client list assisting them with any query they have.
• This includes online queries regarding the Lookbook and coming soon items.
• Assist the management team in managing and reporting on online top spend customers.
• Identify opportunities to expand and develop new customers.
• Building strong client relationships and representing MATCHESFASHION.COM voice in any interaction with clients, ensuring verbal and written communication is of the highest standard.
• Driving sales through offering knowledgeable and professional styling advice to clients.
• Support Customer Care initiatives with an aim to increasing customer retention overall.
• Responding to your clients and keeping them up to date on the progress of their query.
• Ensure the Fulfillment department are up to date regarding order issues and priority shipments are processed and followed up.
• Ensure that the in-house processes and procedures are adhered to at all times by the team.
• Work with challenging customers in a professional and timely manner, turning a negative customer experience into an exceptionally positive one.
• Highlight and escalate stock discrepancies or issues to the relevant stock team.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Fluency in a second language is beneficial.
• Good team player.
• Excellent written skills and excellent communication skills.
• Able to take initiative.
• Excellent eye for detail and good organisational skills.
• Experience with Microsoft packages.
• All applicants must hold the right to work in the UK.
Korean speaking preferential.