Senior Shipping Clerk
As a leading retailer in prestigious leather and fashion brands in Hong Kong, Macao, China and Taiwan, FAIRTON operates over 300 boutiques covering labels of 7 For All Mankind, iBLUES, Marella, Marina Rinaldi, Max Mara, MAX&Co., Pennyblack, SABON, Sportmax, and Weekend by Max Mara with a staff force of more than 2,800. We are devoted to brand building and development, and committed to delivering quality products and services that enhance the contemporary lifestyles of our customers.
Prepare full set shipping documents;
Assist in monitoring service provider on-time customs clearance;
Assist in liaising with carrier /supplier when encountering incomplete documentation and/ or delivery non-compliance;
Assist in liaising with carrier/ business on urgent orders;
Assist in handling return shipment upon request from business;
Assist in preparing regular shipment report for process and shipment control;
Handle both inbound and outbound customs declaration;
Coordinate with the warehouse team for shipment arrangement;
Liaise with carrier for goods collection arrangement, schedule planning and on-time customs declaration;
Monitor on-time deliveries to customers;
Handle non-stock shipment planning and coordination;
Support in preparing SOP compliance and simplification; and
Support on ad hoc assignments.
- Diploma or above with 3 years' related experience preferably in fashion retail industry;
- Knowledge in logistics, shipping processes, documentation for inbound into Hong Kong and outbound to Greater China;
- Experience in SOP preparation and review to cope with the changes and improvement;
- Excel database skill is crucial;
- Practical, team player and customer service oriented;
- Flexible and adaptive in new processes and system changes;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua;
- Immediate available preferred.