Senior Technical Manager/ Technical Manager (Fitting)
* Manage a team of 7 - 8 Technical Designer/Technicians
* Work closely with HQ buyers for tech pack communication and any technical issues
* Responsible for technial & quality standards and guidelines process to ensure the product quality, measurement, fitting, safety and legal requirements.
* Managing the technical specification package for fit, construction, grading and quality information complete, updated and accurate
* Handle any quality issues and make sure on time delivery and handle critical business projects
* Responsible for overseeing key fittings, to ensure standardization and timely approval of samples
* Manage and coach the team with clear development planning and make sure the team's performance.
* Work closely with EU Tech team to develop and maintain standard blocks fits, and grades and sample fit approval procedures
* Handle risk assessment and identify the safety concerns of the products. Enhance the product quality and vendor's performance.
* Preferably a degree in textiles/fashion design/art/finance
* At least 10 years experience in quality field (apparel) with at least 5 years in a managerial role.
* Good knowledge in pattern making, fitting, garment construction, manufacturing process in both knits and woven items.
* Experience in technical package creation, sample evaluation, live model and mannequin fit evaluation, product approval
* Good command in both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
* Preferably experience working in a EU buying office and used to work closely with HQ
* Excellent PC skills, with proficiency in MS Project, PowerPoint & Excel
* Willing to travel to China and overseas.
* Only consider candidates currently based in Hong Kong