Senior Visual Merchandiser (Max Mara Group)
We are expecting a candidate with distinctive flair in fashion and good market sense to join us in the captioned position to provide full spectrum of visual merchandising support to our fashion brands – Max Mara Group in Hong Kong and Macao.
Ensure the strategies brand presentation at store is inline with the merchandising strategies;
Conceptual and implement visual merchandising ideas for in-store and windows displays;
Lead junior team members to standardize window and in-store display as to maximize sales opportunities whilst maintaining the corporate standards and brand image;
Work closely with brands and stores to ensure a consistent product presentation in a timely manner (including merchandise changes and presentation on all mannequins and fixtures);
Manage the production work of VM materials (including sourcing, organizing and distributing); and
Prepare visual merchandising guidelines and related reports for management review.
- Diploma or Degree holder in visual merchandising or related disciplines;
- Over 5 years' experience in fashion retail, at least 2 years at supervisory role;
- Creative with good design sense and insight of fashion trends;
- Good fashion and styling sense;
- Self-motivated, independent, mature and detail-minded;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Able to work under pressure; and
- Knowledge in computer graphic and familiar with MS Office applications and Adobe platforms (Illustrator, Photoshop).