Senior Visual Merchandising Designer - Beauty
I.T rides on a unique multi-brand, multi-layer business model that only proves to success: a multi-channel approach that caters specifically to well-defined groups of fashion lovers in targeted regions with distinct multi-brand stores and single-brand shops. Augmenting this diverse mix are respected brands from around the world that I.T licenses, and exclusively developed house brands.
IT, i.t, ete! and double-park are the flagship multi-brand stores, each appealing to contrasting individuals and tastes while retaining the passion that our company is renowned for. I.T shops are the home of sophisticated labels at the forefront of fashion, while i.t is the place for younger shoppers to find the best in fun, edgy casual wear. Fine footwear and accessories feature in the refined spaces of the ete! stores. At double-park, the latest in street wear and the lifestyle that encompasses it are explored in an experimental shopping environment.
Like those who shop at I.T, the team behind the company is energetic, open-minded and appreciates how fashion can form part of a modern lifestyle. Their dynamism and focus have propelled I.T into a major brand, in Hong Kong and in new markets beyond.
Develop visibility plan and in line with company’s guidelines and evaluate the effectiveness of implemented activities and programs in order to provide key learning.
Directly support special projects within assigned territory and manage brand approval.
Creative directing the display stylists in designing product presentation concepts based on the brief, besides guiding them on material and physical mock up explorations, form generation and final design docket presentation.
Considerable exposure to global brands on Brand presentation and retail experience standards is essential.
Works closely with the Production and Graphics teams for a seamless execution of all campaigns and projects.
Works closely with the Interior Design Team for merchandise zoning and development of relevant presentation material.
A good understanding of various creative materials, techniques and trends in fashion and lifestyle industry
- 3 years of experience in Visual Merchandising or Digital and/or Physical Visual Design, preferably with experience in fashion and lifestyle retail background
- Experience in retail shop/ pop-up store/ brand visual creative design and installation
- Sound knowledge and exposure in visual creative design production with ability to carry out design from research, produce physical mock ups, present and communicate design solutions to internal stakeholders and vendors
- Strong Digital and Physical installation design skills, good knowledge of other design software such as CorelDraw /Auto Cad/Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign Microsoft Excel is an added advantage.
- Cordial, people friendly and open minded
- A good understanding of materials, techniques and trends.
- Passion for fashion and an eye for detail
- Availability to travel across national territory
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Visual Merchandising Designer