Web Design Intern
A.C.F is a contemporary youth streetwear e-comm brand, targeting gen z & millennials. We are eco minded, ethically responsible and have a philanthropic ethos to the brand.
Highlighting the integrity of each collection, transeasonal and gender-neutral apparel amplifies the versatility of our fully functional and season-centric styles
With a vision to create undeniably fashion-forward pieces, we carefully seek out silhouettes and modern fabrications that will keep one step ahead of the crowd.
Work alongside the Digital Manager and support our marketing efforts and digital needs.
Developing websites/pages from design comps in WordPress
Implementing new functionalities to improve user experience on our current website
Perform updates to content, layout, and current functionalities
Research technologies and techniques to enhance A.C.F digital offering to our customers
Improve website speed to ensure a smooth and great user experience
Tracking down bugs and display issues on every devices
Other duties as assigned.
You will have the opportunity to be part of a young and dynamic team and be exposed to new technical topics and apply your academic knowledge, such as analysis, programming and testing to work problems in a practical manner, and work in a professional setting.
- Studying in Web Design and Development, Computer Science, Information Technology, Communications or related field required.
- Experience in problem-solving situations and ability to create innovative solution.
- Working knowledge of WordPress and/or other modern CMS.
- Experience testing and troubleshooting in multiple browsers and devices with a strong sense of web design and user experience fundamentals.
- Sound knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator is a plus.
Fluent in English both written and verbal. Studying in Web Design and Development, Computer Science, Information Technology, Communications or related field required.