(Retail) Leasing Manager - Global Fashion Icon
Our Client is a global fashion icon with extensive coverage and influence within the fashion retail market, currently seeking for an individual with strong personality, negotiation skills to manage their existing portfolio in Hong Kong whilst leading the development and expansion of its' Hong Kong Business.
The ideal candidate will have significant exposures within the retail leasing space (Tenant side) with established relationships with various landlords across the market.
* Enable long term growth of Hong Kong Market
* Lead and create growth strategy by developing and maintaining the road map
* Ensure full potential in geographic region is mapped and added to the roadmap
* Ensurecompetition is continuously mapped
Optimizing and coordinating existing portfolio:
* Ensures that the portfolio is commercially competitive in the geographic area
* Negotiates lease actions for existing stores (kick-outs, terminations, lease term, extensions, rent reductions)
* Coordinates portfolio reviews
* Ensure fulfillment of contractual right according to lease agreement
* Facilitate other departments with necessary lease agreement related information
* Enables optimization of each deals selling, location and profitability
* Recommends the full business case in terms of fit with market strategy, location requirements, commercial idea, configuration of space, economic and legal terms
* Fact based targets for sales, rent and net investments levels
* Recommends ready negotiated business cases (HOT, lease line) for approval by the country Leasing Committee (Country Manager, Country Controller and Head of Expansion)
* Monitor and facilitate the deal through the legal and construction process
* Tracks the performance of new stores and rebuilds
Please send across your latest CV for more information and a confidential discussion!