Analyst, E-Commerce Customs
Country : Area Hong Kong
Town : 香港
Category : Retail
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
This role will be owning the operations of the Vans Customization platform, a unique customization e-commerce platform, which launched in APAC in 2019. This role will also be a part of driving the Customization initiatives in the region, online and offline.
- Engage and partner with cross-functional teams from product, IT, marketing, sales and supply chain departments to drive Customs strategy and operations. Ensure clear communication and alignment across teams
- Analysis and reporting of customs traffic, content moderation, consumer behavior. Turning into consumer insights and improve overall platform experience
- Manage and track Customization platform performance
- Lead execution of product updates, assortment changes and related merchandising initiatives for Customs
- QA/Testing of platform for new release features
- Collaborates with Vans Global Customs Team and APAC cross functional teams to build efficiency in operational/technical/process.
- Support digital retail innovation across Vans
- This role will be part of the Vans Ecommerce team, supporting the Customs Manager in online/offline customization initiatives for the brand
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and /or abilities required for the individual to be successful in this position.
- Education: BA or BS degree in Marketing, Business, Retail Merchandising, Information Services or related field and 4+ years relevant and progressive experience
- Experience in working in multicultural teams to build strong relationships & communicate with a wide range internal and external parties, either from business, operations or technical background.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, quick learner
- Self-motivated, results oriented
- Foundational knowledge of digital assets/website production, understanding of the production process of assets and website updates CMS knowledge a plus
- Excellent writing, interpretation and communication skills.
- Proficiency in excel a must
- Ecommerce operations experience and knowledge of change management tools and techniques, JIRA is a plus
- Project management experience in digital agency a plus
- Language skills: Fluent in English, Chinese and/or Korean is a plus.