Country : Area Hong Kong
Town : 香港
Category : Retail management
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
This position is responsible for supervising the overall operations of the stores to ensure that the store management teams are working efficiently and effectively to maximize sales and profits. They are responsible for analyzing and maximizing sales while controlling expenses, and by acting as a leader and liaison between the customers, stores and corporate office. They hire and develop store staffs and help shaping company policies and procedures that help to meet the needs of all three groups.
Include but not limited to
Retail Management and Operation
- Monitoring the overall operations of the stores to ensure that the store management teams are working efficiently and effectively
- Maximizing and analyzing sales and profitability while controlling expenses
- Acting as a leader and liaison between the customers, stores and corporate office
- Hiring and developing staffs with potential for development and growth.
- Assisting in shaping company policies and procedures that help to meet the needs of all three groups (customers, stores and corporate office)
- Support ad-hoc retail projects and assignments as assigned by DirectorRetail Buying and Inventory Control
- Feedback and monitors sales as well as control the inventory at healthy level.
- Work close with store team and keep control and maintain the stock loss which meet the target set by the company.
- Monitor business performance, sell-through, stock control and replenishment
- Feedback and work close with Retail team and Buying team on the product performance and provide market informationRequirements
- Experience in Retail Industry
- Good in retail reporting analysis
- Good in MS Excel
- Planning & Organizing, Driving for Results, Operating Decision Making
- Customer Focus, Effective Communication
- Coaching and Developing Others
- Adaptability and willing to learn
- Language Proficiency: Fluent in English, Mandarin and CantoneseWHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
- Being a part of a movement that is Purpose led which enables us to have a positive impact on communities around the world, it gives greater meaning to the work we do.
- Working with a team of diverse and sharp minds that work with an inclusive and global mindset because our differences are what make us stronger together.
- Providing you with the best in class, work environment, well-being policies and work place flexibility that is about helping you show up and lean into life with your whole self - emotionally, physically and socially.
We offer 5-day work week, competitive salary and fringe benefits to the right candidate. Interested parties are invited to send your full resume with current and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now".
Candidates who are not contacted within 1 month from sending the resume should consider your applications filed for future opportunities. All applications will be treated in strict confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.
Statement on Diversity & Inclusion
VF is an equal opportunity employer, we're committed to providing equal opportunities in employment, and treating our associates and applicants without discrimination on the basis of their race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability or any other legally protected factor .