Area Manager, Dickies hk
Country : Area Hong Kong
Town : 香港
Category : Retail management
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
The position is accountable for the overall retail business performance including financial, management, development, new shop opening and day to day operations for Hong Kong market; formulating and implementing the retail policy and procedure that align to VF SOP to ensure the business is carried out effectively to achieve the company's objective.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
Include but not limited to
- Assist Retail Manager to monitor retail stores operation
- Assist in retail stores' daily operations, include monitoring of inventory level and stock deliveries
- Setting sales targets & lead retail team to achieve sales targets
- Maximizing sales and profitability
- Providing the team with a stimulating and supportive environment
- Driving team performance & KPIs
- Ensure high quality of store presentation and service standardRetail Operation
- Review, manage and monitor staff performance to ensure excellent customer service quality
- To ensure that all stores adhere to compliance requirements in all areas of operational activity, company policies and procedures.
- Conduct training to upgrade existing service level and set work standards to frontline staff and formulate relevant procedures and practices
- Assist in visual merchandising implement and up keep at stores.
- Assist to prepare various retail sales reports and market analysis
- Assist in arranging and planning duty roster monthly and maintain attendance records of all retail staff
- To plan for succession in the area through the identification of individuals with potential for development and growth.
- Support in ad-hoc retail projects, store opening preparation and assignments as assigned by Retail Manager
- Provide administrative and clerical support to all retail stores
- Provide support to frontline team and follow up store operation issues
- Support ad-hoc retail projects and assignments as assigned by Retail ManagerRetail Buying and Inventory Control
- Feedback and monitors sales and work close with Retail Manager & BPO to control the inventory at healthy level.
- Work close with store team and keep control and maintain the stock loss as the target set by the company.
- Monitor business performance, sell-through, stock control and replenishment
- Feedback and work close with Retail Manager and Retail Buying on the product performance and provide market information.WHAT WE WILL BE LOOKING FOR IN YOU:
- Planning & Organizing
- Customer Focus
- Driving for Results
- Operating Decision Making
- Effective Communication
- Coaching and Developing OthersDesirable -
- Facilitating Change
- Building PartnershipEducation -
- Minimum Degree Held: University graduate
- Subject Expert In: BA or related disciplineLanguage Proficiency: Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
- Being a part of a movement that is Purpose led which enables us to have a positive impact on communities around the world, it gives greater meaning to the work we do.
- Working with a team of diverse and sharp minds that work with an inclusive and global mindset because our differences are what make us stronger together.
- Providing you with the best in class, work environment, well-being policies and work place flexibility that is about helping you show up and lean into life with your whole self - emotionally, physically and socially. Statement on Diversity & Inclusion
VF is an equal opportunity employer, we're committed to providing equal opportunities in employment, and treating our associates and applicants without discrimination on the basis of their race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability or any other legally protected factor .