Assistant Company Secretarial Manager
Responsible for full spectrum of corporate secretarial matters in compliance with corporate governance, listing rules and other local statutory rules and regulations;
Ensure compliance with Companies Ordinance and other regulations in Hong Kong;
Coordinate board meetings, and preparing all related documents including minutes and resolutions, annual and interim reports, announcements and circulars, etc.
Carry out ad-hoc assignments as required.
- University graduate and/or associate member of ICSA or HKICS;
- With 6 years of company secretarial experience, among a minimum of 3 years’ in sizeable listed companies
- Well versed in Hong Kong listing rules and requirements, Companies Ordinance and SFO reporting requirements;
- Practical experience in dealing with PRC legal matters is an added advantage;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Mandarin