Assistant Design Manager - Lifestyle Retail Brand
Assistant Design Manager - Lifestyle retail brand
Our client is a lifestyle brand with regional office in Hong Kong, due to their rapid expansion in Asia. They are looking for high caliber to join their regional design team based in Hong Kong.
* Manage the team from research and collect the market trend during the seasons for the art direction. Handle the monthly trend and shop reports.
* Manage the design team in the visual content of the trend and collection presentations
* Monitor the whole product approval process and sourcing process to ensure product lines are in smooth and timely approval
* Identifying the market / material needs and creating complete specification for fitting / production
* Handle full collection from concept, 1st proto to Salesman Samples (SMS) and to execute according to seasonal calendars on a timely basis
* Deliver product presentations to Buyers & marketing material presentation
* Support the internal teams for any design needs such as meeting, SMU, marketing, events and product catalogs
* Responsible for creative design work on brand building
* Degree in Fashion design and textile
* At least 3 years of experience manage a team and 8 years' experience in fashion design with experience in e-commerice (T-shirt, Top and Denim)
* Exposure in street fashion industry
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (English a must)
* High level of computer proficiency- Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop