Assistant Manager, Dtp
Country : Area Hong Kong
Town : 香港
Category : Retail
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
VF Corporation (NYSE: VFC) outfits consumers around the world with its diverse portfolio of iconic lifestyle brands, including Vans®, The North Face®, Timberland®, etc. Founded in 1899, VF is one of the world's largest apparel, footwear and accessories companies with socially and environmentally responsible operations spanning numerous geographies, product categories and distribution channels. VF is committed to delivering innovative products to consumers and creating long-term value for its customers and shareholders. For more information, visit www.vfc.com.
BUSINESS TITLE: Assistant Manager, DTP
JOB PROFILE/GJF LEVEL: JP-5PII20783 - Professional II, Account Management
BRAND/FUNCTION: Timberland Hong Kong and Taiwan Marketplace
LOCATION: Hong Kong
REPORTING TO: Senior Manager, Business (Timberland Hong Kong and Taiwan)
ABOUT YOUR ROLE:
Responsible to plan and execute sales and channel development, maintain trade relationships, and achieve revenue, profitability, and brand positioning targets. Adhering to and assisting with budgets reviewing P & L and ensuring sales revenue is align with the forecast objectives.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
Include but not limited to
- Scope includes multi brand channels in Hong Kong and Macau
- Participate in the development of annual budget deployment plan, distribution plan to achieve revenue, profitability, inventory, and receivable targets.
- Participate the meeting of Asia 'Go-To-Market'/forecast /S&OP/DTS, to prepare accurate forecast regularly for current and coming seasons.
- Develop and expand distribution in Hong Kong based on forecast Plan and budget. Trace and complete monthly sales forecast for Hong Kong market
- Cooperate with marketing team to initiate monthly promotions and activities to achieve target.
- Gather and analyze partners' monthly sales report and work closely with marketing team to come out with promotion or advertising strategy in improving their sales. Ensure partners have healthy inventory levels by suggesting ways to liquidate their aging stocks.
- Conduct visits to partners to understand operations and business needs.
- Take the lead role in maintaining and enforcing contractual compliance. Monitor partner contracts and work closely with Senior Manager in identifying new targets when contract is due for renewal.
- Oversee claims, counterfeit products and unauthorized sales channel and ensure that all issues are channeled correctly and dealt with in a prompt manner.
- For each major sell-in season (trade show), work closely with sales planning team in preparing product assortment and price build plan to achieve maximum sell-in results for Hong Kong market.
- Monitor the collection of account receivable and monthly ship figures and ensure that company targets are met.
- Maintain mutually beneficial and profitable relationship with trade partners.
- Manage MO disposable and jobber
- Assist in retail administrative processes and coordination of activities related to stores
- Monitor KPI related on store operations
- Provide accurate sales performance information on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis, compiling and completing and product feedback reports and analysis by request
- Assist ad hoc projects and assignments e.g. store opening/renovation/training and maintenance affairsWHAT WE WILL BE LOOKING FOR IN YOU:
- Minimum 3 years' relevant experience
- Fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin.
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Business acumen, communication, building partnership, driving for results, continuous learning, data analysis, risk analysis, info monitoring
- Frequent travel to Macau may be requiredWHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
- Being a part of a movement that is Purpose led which enables us to have a positive impact on communities around the world, it gives greater meaning to the work we do.
- Working with a team of diverse and sharp minds that work with an inclusive and global mindset because our differences are what make us stronger together.
- Providing you with the best in class, work environment, well-being policies and workplace flexibility that is about helping you show up and lean into life with your whole self - emotionally, physically and socially. Statement on Diversity & Inclusion
VF is an equal opportunity employer, we're committed to providing equal opportunities in employment, and treating our associates and applicants without discrimination on the basis of their race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability or any other legally protected factor .