Assistant Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis
- Country :
- Hong Kong
- Town :
- Hong Kong
- Contract type :
- Availability :
- Full time
- Job reference n° :
Founded in 2000, Eastwood has been specializing in the provision of Executive Search & General Recruitment within Greater China and Asia Regions. As a search specialist, we provide decision-makers with unparalleled resources to recruit high-performing individuals who capable of delivering immense value to an organization's growth and profitability. Over the years we have been the executive search partner of choice for Fortune 500 companies, multinational corporations, listed companies in Hong Kong and Mainland China as well as Hong Kong based enterprises. Our domain expertise covers:
High Fashion & Luxury
FMCG & Retail
Finance & E-Commerce
Manufacturing & Sourcing
Our goal is to be the best search firm in the Regions. We have a record of success in recruiting middle to senior management level positions located in Hong Kong, PRC and in Asia. Our edge builds on our expertise to the industries and strong business acumens. We are proud of our high standard of professionalism, continuous delivery of quality services and long term stay-close relationship with the clients.
Our client is a global premium retail brand. They are seeking for a high caliber to join their regional team in HK.
- Regional Consolidation of reports
- Analyze business performance and support strategic planning
- Fast growing brand. Offers double pay and bonus.
- Responsible for consolidation of financial and management reports across over 10 regions in Asia.
- Management report and analysis on KPI, SG&A, inventory, working capital, capital expenditure etc after month-end closing.
- Prepare weekly cash flow analysis for Asia region.
- Work closely with other functional departments in regions to obtain data and resolve financial issues.
- Ensure accurate compilation, analysis and reporting of accounting data.
- Participate in financial planning projects as required.
Minimum 5 years relevant experience with 2 years in retail industry and regional exposure preferred.
Strong in numerical and business sense.
Good analytical skills, PC skills including MS Excel. Experience in SAP and HFM is an advantage
Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese.