Hong Kong, HK, HK
Hong Kong, HK, HK
Assistant Manager/Senior Officer - Demand Planning, Ipsa
Country : Area Hong Kong
Town : Hong Kong
Category : Retail
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Develop effective demand planning and forecasting based on product launches, market trend, regular sales data and category growth assumptions to achieve annual brand objectives
- Monitor demand and supply status on product phase in/out, special counter promotion and daily counter inventory control to ensure adequate and effective stock supply
- Size and monitor different stock targets at warehouse, ecommerce and store level aligned with monthly sales forecasts in rolling 12 months
- Initiate and review closely with Brand Holder and Supply Chain Department to define category strategies and inventory efficiency models in long term and short term planning in agile approach
- Work closely with SCM and store counter team to operate daily product orders and store distribution, stock returns, urgent orders management, item master creation and code changing to support daily sales operations and marketing campaigns
- Support to execute various sales reports with business intelligence tools for sales and product analysis to drive insights and opportunities
- Degree holder in Logistics, Supply Chain or Business Management disciplines
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in retail demand and forecast experience
- Proven track record in demand planning
- High level in Excel, Power BI or related demand forecast and analytic tools
- Collaborative and hands-on leadership. Able to work in dynamic and fast moving environment
- Detail oriented and well organized. Strong number sense.
What's on offer:
Be part of a growing global organization with a portfolio of around 16 brands, competitive discretionary bonus, quarterly free goods across brands, medial benefits, birthday leave, flexible working hours, wellness facilities, learning sponsorship, and more.
Please apply with your latest resume stating your notice period, current and expected remuneration package.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Shiseido Hong Kong is an Equal Opportunities Employer. All applications received will be treated in strict confidential and be used exclusively for employment purpose only.