Assistant PR Manager
Country : Area Hong Kong
Town : HONG KONG
Category : Communication
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Assist PR Manager to design and plan marketing & PR activities to South Asia markets, and ensure the activities are in line with brand standard.
- Provide support on marketing and PR related activities including Retail Marketing Event, CRM events, Store Opening Event, Press Day, Pop Up stores etc.
- Liaise with landlord/shopping mall on collaboration opportunities.
- Measure KPIs to evaluate the effectiveness and impact of retail marketing activities/events with tracking and analysis to submit to management and Central Team
- Work closely with PR Manager to further develop relationships with key relevant partners, i.e, artists and organizations, exhibition & fair organizations. Seek out and drive partnership activities, for example with landlords, retailers, fair & exhibition organisers, etc.
- Generate in-depth market research and come up with strategic responses, including competitors analysis and new market trends
- Manage sample set, circulation / lending of PR samples to press for product shootings.
- Support in budget preparation
- Bachelor's degree
- Written and verbal fluency in English and Mandarin required.
- Strong understanding of luxury retail industry.
- 6+ years experience in Marketing is required, experience in Retail Marketing, Influencer Marketing, and Event Planning is a plus but not mandatory
- Must display a can-do attitude, attention to detail and effectiveness in coordination
- Proficient knowledge of computer packages such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint for compentent information communication and presentation to internatl and external stakeholders