Assistant Retail Operations Manager - Luxury Brand
- Country :
- Hong Kong
- Town :
- Hong Kong
- Contract type :
- Availability :
- Full time
- Job reference n° :
Founded in 2000, Eastwood has been specializing in the provision of Executive Search & General Recruitment within Greater China and Asia Regions. As a search specialist, we provide decision-makers with unparalleled resources to recruit high-performing individuals who capable of delivering immense value to an organization's growth and profitability. Over the years we have been the executive search partner of choice for Fortune 500 companies, multinational corporations, listed companies in Hong Kong and Mainland China as well as Hong Kong based enterprises. Our domain expertise covers:
High Fashion & Luxury
FMCG & Retail
Finance & E-Commerce
Manufacturing & Sourcing
Our goal is to be the best search firm in the Regions. We have a record of success in recruiting middle to senior management level positions located in Hong Kong, PRC and in Asia. Our edge builds on our expertise to the industries and strong business acumens. We are proud of our high standard of professionalism, continuous delivery of quality services and long term stay-close relationship with the clients.
Our client is a global luxury brand. Due to their rapid business expansion, they are currently looking for a high calibre candidate to join their Retail Operation Team.
- Global luxury brand
- Double pay, bonus, dental & medical
- Great opportunity for career advancement
- Manage the retail operation activities for the stores in Hong Kong and Macau.
- Lead the frontline sales team to achieve sales target and provide excellent shopping experience to customers.
- Plan and implement sales and operational strategies to drive the sales and achieve business objective.
- Monitor manpower arrangement and roster for frontline staff.
- Manage stock replenishment and allocation, visual merchandising and CRM programs.
- Provide training and coaching to enhance the store performance and service standard.
- Assist in store maintenance and renovation projects.
- Review and analyze sales, stock and performance reports.
- Liaise and coordinate between stores, Marketing and Merchandising Teams to ensure smooth operation and promotional activities.
Preferably in luxury or premium fashion, watch & jewelry, or related industries.
Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
Self-motivated, well-organized, fast-paced and energetic.
Strong customer service, communication and interpersonal skills.
Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
Candidates with more experience will be considered as Retail Operations Manager.