Assistant Store Manager (Luxury Brand)
Our Client is a Luxury Fashion Brand
- To monitor the sales KPIs, lead the team and drive the team to achieve sales target.
- Plan and execute sales action plan.
- Provide feedback on merchandises, sales trend and allocation.
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly reports for sales analysis in office and participate in monthly meetings.
- Train and coach the sales team.
- Ensure the team provide excellent customer service and meet the requirement of Mystery Shopping Program.
- Identify talent, design and implement people development plan.
- Lead the stock take and ensure inventory management action is in place.
- Communicate with office operation team to ensure smooth operations in store.
- Lead the in-store event and participate in client engagement action.
- Handle customer complaints.
- Monitor the client database, plan and execute client engagement strategies
- Must have the right of abode and work in Hong Kong
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Experienced and knowledgeable in Ready-to-wear category
- High school certificate or above
- Proficient in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Chinese
- Self-motivated and strong sense of responsibility with can-do mindset
Please state your availability, latest and expected salary in your CV.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be notified.
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.