Assistant Supply Chain Project Manager
Country : Area Hong Kong
Region : New Territories
Town : KWAI CHUNG
Category : Logistics
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Experience : 2 to 5 years
Our client is a large international textile manufacturer with a large office in HK, they are looking for a Assistant Manager who is looking after Supply Chain project and Supplier Performance management.
Location: Kwai Hing
Package: JL$ HK$ 30,000 - 35,000 x 13months + bonus
Benefits: 15 AL, MPF, Medical and insurance
* Initiate and implement strategic sourcing & supply chain projects which related to efficiency, shorten lead time and reduce cost.
* Manage the improvement opportunities throughout the supply chain process.
* Work closely with vendors and internal teams on whole supply chain process flow to improve the efficiency and effectiveness.
* Supply chain data analysis for various teams and provide suggestions to enhance supply chain competitiveness.
* Build a good relationship with supplier and manage their performance by scorecard and evaluation program.
* Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain or other related disciplines
* At least 5 years of experience in Supply Chain management function in international textile or trims sourcing company
* Candidate with Project management Professional (PMP) and/or Lean Six Sigma is highly preferred.
* Excellent presentation skills with strong commercial sense. Detailed oriented, well organized as well we follow through and multitasking abilities.
* Able to work under pressure and tight schedule.